Regardless of the volume of content your team plans to tackle this year, one thing is certain… you need a content marketing calendar to plan your work.
Because even though some people like surprises… nobody likes last-minute fire drills. Instead with a content marketing calendar you will:
- Visually plan out your entire content workflow weeks, or even months in advance.
- Have one place for your content planning to live + keep your team on the same page.
- Keep track of your publishing schedule + execute future campaigns faster
What’s In It For YOU?:
- An entire year of content planning in excel format
- Color-coded monthly planning by content themes
- A complete list of details to consider including: priority level, keyword, content type, and publish date.
*BONUS* Feeling social? Read How To Organize An ENTIRE Year Of Social Media.
Get Rolling With Your Own Content Marketing Calendar Template:
- Download your Content Marketing Calendar Excel Template
- “Save As,” and share with team members
- Start simply by adding your largest content pieces to the calendar (think holidays, company events, or feature releases)
- Continue filling in content ideas + plan up to an ENTIRE year’s worth of content
- Tackle your social media at the same time + kickstart your entire strategy.