There are so many marketing blogs, publications, and resources that it can be difficult to know which ones are worth following. This is a shortlist of the best marketing blogs.
A note on our definition of “best”: The following publications exhibit qualities that go above and beyond their competition. Attributes we look for in the best marketing blogs include:
- Actionable and fluff-free information
- Factual and proven advice
- Thought leadership and strategic innovation
1. CoSchedule Marketing Blog: Organization, Work Management, & Best Practices
Start every morning feeling dialed in and ready to attack the day with organizational tips from CoSchedule. Discover how to become extremely efficient with daily marketing tasks and increase productivity. This freshly updated blog will keep you one step ahead of the competition with the latest and most advanced practices.
2. Seth Godin: Marketing Innovation & Beyond
Tap into the mind of Seth Godin, author of 20 bestselling marketing books and member of three separate marketing Hall of Fames (yes, those exist). Seth has been developing this blog for over a decade, and it’s constantly updated with the latest trends in marketing, self-development, and much more.
3. ChiefMarTech: Marketing Technology News
Upgrades in technology have completely changed the game of marketing. Adopting the newest software and systems has become essential in order to keep up with the competition. Learn about the latest technology to help you deliver, analyze, and improve your marketing messages.
4. MarketingProfs: Marketing Training & Consulting
MarketingProfs was developed to provide hands-on education through training programs, online events, conferences, and a nearly endless supply of free resources. Take your skills to the next level by learning through real-world experiences from top marketing experts, and utilize their consulting services for invaluable insight into your business.
5. Content Marketing Institute: All Things Content Marketing & Strategy
Founded in 2011 by bestselling author Joe Pulizzi, Content Marketing Institute provides top-level advice from industry experts along with interactions from a strong community of over 200,000 marketers. To influence consumers, content needs to do more than simply pitch your product. Learn how to curate marketing content that consistently provides value to buyers, earns their trust, and develops brand loyalty.
6. Backlinko: SEO Best Practices
Digital marketing expert Brian Dean unveils his top tips and strategies to boost your website’s search engine rankings and get more traffic. Read through to get access to proven and practical advice that you can implement right away to outrank the competition.
7. Search Engine Journal: The Latest SEO News
A community-driven journal that serves up the latest digital marketing news and tips. SEJ covers all aspects of online marketing from local SEO, PPC, e-commerce, social media, and more. Become part of a giant like-minded SEO community with some of the top industry experts.
8. Social Media Examiner: Social Media Marketing & Strategy
Millions of people rely on Social Media Examiner to keep up with the ever-changing social media marketing trends. No more aimless posting and guesswork. Learn the best tactics of Web 2.0 to boost your presence and attract more customers.
9. Litmus: Email Marketing & Strategy
In a world where emails are constantly flooded with advertisements, the chances of a consumer clicking through on your email campaign seem slim to none. Discover why over 80% of the Forbes Top 100 trust Litmus with their email marketing and keep up with their freshly updated blog to turn cold emails into hot leads.
10. Wistia: Video Marketing & Strategy
Surf this blog to connect the dots between video making and marketing. Learn everything you need to know about developing a video marketing strategy, from the types of videos to create, how to get the most views, and measuring their effectiveness.
11. Unbounce: Conversion Rate Optimization
Increase conversion rates and accelerate the growth of your business by taking Unbounce’s advice for optimizing landing pages. Unlock how to reach your audience and persuade them into purchases through visually stunning landing pages and compelling copywriting.
- Digital Marketer: Daily posts covering all scopes of digital marketing. https://www.digitalmarketer.com/blog/
- Econsultancy: Analysis, and insight into global digital marketing and e-commerce. https://econsultancy.com/articles/
- HubSpot: Modern marketing, sales, and service tips. https://blog.hubspot.com/
- Quicksprout: Learn how to start and run a successful online business from the ground up. https://www.quicksprout.com/blog/
- AHREFs: Fine-tune your SEO skills through in-depth tutorials and case studies. https://ahrefs.com/blog/
- Buffer: The most up-to-date tools, tactics, and social media marketing analytics. https://buffer.com/resources/
- Marketo: The latest in technology and AI-powered tools to automate marketing processes. https://blog.marketo.com/
- Copyblogger: Enhance copywriting and content marketing skills to build an entire business around your blog. https://copyblogger.com/blog/
- Rank Ranger: Top-level practices for SEO and inbound marketing. https://www.rankranger.com/blog
- Convince and Convert: Comprehensive content and digital marketing strategies. https://www.convinceandconvert.com/blog/