Simplify your affiliate marketing process and learn what it takes to find success. Consider these 10 bulletproof examples that will transform your affiliate marketing efforts and take you to new heights.
What Is Affiliate Marketing
Think of an affiliate marketer as someone who earns a commission for marketing other companies products. Typically, affiliate marketers will come across a product they love, and then strike up an affiliate marketing arrangement with said company.
This way, the affiliate marketer can promote a product they are passionate about and receive profit for every sale they land. To sum it up, affiliate marketers are basically freelance marketers for a company’s products. To see affiliate marketers in action, stay tuned for 10 must-see examples of affiliate marketing done right.
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing does an insanely good job of placing where your product needs to be within your target audience. Affiliates are naturally positioned directly within their spheres of influence. Meaning, they’ve already built and harnessed a strong, trusting relationship with their audience. Providing you with an optimal environment to market in; one where your product thrives.
On top of perfecting product positioning, affiliate marketing also offers:
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Greater ROI
- Creative Marketing
- Enhanced Brand Visibility
The New York Times has introduced a website where experts reveal the best products for any occasion. Seriously, any occasion. Introducing Wirecutter. Users can visit Wirecutter to find the best rated products that passed tests and reviews. These products range across hundreds of categories based on real-life scenarios.
Why Wirecutter stands out:
- One-stop-shop for all customers.
- Extremely trustworthy recommendations.
- Wide range of products to resonate with any customer.
Spotify strives to improve commerce for everyone. Users can build their business right out of Shopify and reach every buyer no matter where they are. Shopify has made it easier than ever for entrepreneurs around the world to begin building their dream store.
Why Shopify stands out:
- Quick, reliable checkouts.
- Drag and drop store creator.
- Customizable templates to express brand personality.
Fiverr specializes in finding freelance matches made in heaven. Users can search from a plethora of popular services from SEO to AI Artists. Bring the vision of your company to life with powerful freelancers and must-need business tools.
Why Fiverr stands out:
- No hourly rates. Just project based pricing.
- Reach any freelancer world-wide.
- Publish projects efficiently for long-lasting results.
4. Nerd Wallet
Nerdwallet is home to all of your financial needs. They provide expert insight to help users make financially smart decisions and create a greener future for every customer.
Nerdwallet teams up with other financial businesses and gets paid commission every time someone signs up through their link.
Why Nerdwallet stands out:
- Unlimited amount of mutually successful partnerships.
- 1:1 meetings with Nerdwallet advisors.
- Side-by-side comparisons to increase visibility.
Skillshare is the perfect place to not only share and express your passion, but develop skills in an entirely new passion. Users are allowed to take classes, courses, and guides that aid them in expressing their creative side.
Why Skillshare stands out:
- Thousands of classes from various instructors.
- Expertise from teachers at the top of their field.
- Any professional creative can teach on Skillshare and share their art.
Unbounce allows users to create show-stopping landing pages with the help of AI. Visitors can develop more engaging landing pages, bringing in more traffic to their site. Stand out amongst the competition with eye-catching landing ages that speak volumes for your business.
Why Unbounce stands out:
- Reach wider audiences with compelling content.
- Amplify your selling points.
- Capture visitor information to increase leads.
Kajabi prides themselves on being a full-functioning creator platform that helps users get their business off the ground. Continue to do what you love while Kajabi fills in the gaps where you need it.
Kajabi ensures users successfully promote their products their way.
Why Kajabi stands out:
- Easy-to-build brand memberships.
- Create tailored coaching programs.
- Deepen your knowledge with their AI course builder.
HubSpot acts as a single platform that propels your marketing. HubSpot provides software that continues to grow with your company, no matter what’s in store. Users have access to integrations and resources that connect their sales, content, and customer service.
Why HubSpot stands out:
- Drive revenue with high quality leads.
- Create campaigns efficiently with AI.
- Locate and engage prospects.
ConvertKit is an all-in-one marketing hub striving to make fellow creators work easier. With a specific focus on email marketing, ConvertKit has the power to supercharge your emails, so creators like you can expand your reach and leads.
Why ConvertKit stands out:
- Gain access to customizable landing pages.
- Automate all marketing efforts.
- Earn income by selling digital products, running paid newsletters, or landing a sponsorship.
10. CJ Affiliate
CJ Affiliate is an affiliate marketing workspace that houses ecommerce brands. These users then have special access to a large selection of products that help build and promote their respective businesses.
Why CJ Affiliate stands out:
- Get in touch with world class publishers that drive promotion.
- Partner with top-performing brands.
- Reach optimal affiliate growth with tailored and scheduled content.