Ensuring your marketing dollars are being funneled to the right campaigns is SO important. You need to be certain that you are prioritizing your money (and time!) resources appropriately to be successful. Not only does it help your team achieve top results, your boss most likely expects it… amiright?
But we get it- numbers and spreadsheets can be a snooze at best and a brain scrambler at worst. When it comes to a marketing budget breakdown, where do you start…? Not everyone passed accounting with flying colors 😬.
Which is why we did the heavy lifting and created these *killer* marketing budget templates to get you rolling. All you have to do is hit ‘download’ to get started.
Included With Your Marketing Budget Planning Bundle:
A detailed Advertising Marketing Budget Template to break down every dollar of advertising spend.
Divvied out by quarter, the Content Marketing Budget Template takes into account every nitty-gritty category.
With helpful visuals, the Event Planning Marketing Budget Template shows you exactly where you are spending your $$$.
A concise PR Marketing Budget Template for establishing your yearly spend.
Yes, even social media is being held accountable with the Social Media Marketing Budget Template.
And the motherload of all spreadsheets… the Annual Marketing Budget Template combines ALL of the above into a single view to impress your boss.
Let’s Get Started:
- Download the marketing budget template kit (6 resources!) fo’ free.
- “Save As” and link each sheet to the master Annual Marketing Budget Template… unless you really enjoy re-entering data 🙃.
- Take the time to work through every line item… are there any missing? You only want to do this once, so be as thorough as possible (this will take some time).
- If you get stuck, reference the blog post (above) to accurately break down your budget planning process.
- Looking to prove your Marketing ROI? Check out this post for in-depth tips + resources.